Wednesday 19 September 2012

Digital Technology Revision


What were the good and bad things about the software and hardware used at AS in terms of skills development?

The hardware we used in AS were the Apple Macs, which I found hard to use at first. I didn't really know what anything was due to the fact that I used Windows PC's most of the time. I also found the keyboards hard to use, due to the fact that they are very small and precise. I found myself making a lot of typing errors which became an annoyance, as I had to keep going back to make corrections.

I also used a video camera to capture our music video. I liked using this video recorder because it was easy to use. It also provided good practice for A2.

Photoshop was one of the many pieces of software that I used throughout the year. As the year progressed, my understanding of all the different tools increased and I was able to work more efficiently when using the application. I also used iMovie to edit the video we filmed at the end of the year, which was very easy to use.

Over the time that I was studying AS Media Studies, I became more and more familiar with both the software and hardware that we used.

No comments:

Post a Comment